Standard Life Retirement Event Prize draw
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the Retirement Event Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”) all participants are deemed to have read these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
2. Standard Life Assurance Limited, a company registered in Scotland (SC286833) at Standard Life House, 30 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH1 2DH (“Standard Life”), is the promoter of the Prize Draw and may cancel or amend the Prize Draw, or these terms and conditions, without any prior notice. Any changes will be posted within these terms and conditions. Standard Life is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
3. The Prize Draw is free and open to all UK resident customers who attended the Standard Life Retirement Events held in the UK between 23 January 2017 and 18 June 2018. However, any individuals directly connected with the planning or administration of the Prize Draw shall not be permitted to enter the Prize Draw. Only one entry to the Prize Draw per customer is permitted.
4. Customers are required to follow the online feedback survey instructions and will be required to complete the Online Survey
by providing their views on the event that they attended. Customers who complete the Online Survey and opt to supply their name, contact telephone number and/or email address (‘Personal Details’) will be entered into the Prize Draw. Individuals who elect not to provide their Personal Details will not be entered into the Prize Draw and therefore individuals who do not wish to enter the Prize Draw should not provide these Personal Details on the Online Survey.
6. There is no guarantee that the contents of the Online Survey and Prize Draw entry will remain private or be delivered during internet transmission and Standard Life will not be responsible for entries that are not received. Entrants will receive a message confirming entry to the Prize Draw.
7. In the event of any fault, error, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the correctness or acceptability of any entry or answers given by entrants, the availability of the Online Survey or internet network connection the decision of Standard Life shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Participants can submit their entry from 23rd January 2018 when the Online Survey goes live, until 5pm UK time on 18 June 2018. Entries received after 5pm UK time on 18 June 2018 shall not be valid or entered.
9. There will be one prize winner in total. The prize winner will be randomly selected by a Channel Events Communications Consultant of Standard Life from all eligible entries received.
10. The prize winner will be notified by email no later than 5pm UK time 20 June 2018.
11. The prize winner shall receive a M&S gift card to the value of One Hundred Pounds (£100) Sterling ("Prize"). No cash equivalent or alternative prize will be available. The Prize is redeemable against purchases in M&S stores in the UK and is subject to any gift card terms and conditions set by Marks and Spencer plc.
12. Marks and Spencer plc is not a participant in or sponsor of the Prize Draw.
13. By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees that Standard Life or any member of the Standard Life Aberdeen group (Standard Life Aberdeen plc and its sudsidiaries) may publish the winner’s name and location in any media in connection with the Prize Draw.
14. The winner must claim the Prize by 5pm UK time on 4 July 2018 or Standard Life reserves the right to randomly select an alternative winner. Where Standard Life is unable to make direct contact with the winner (having emailed the winner using the email address provided) by 5pm UK time on 4 July 2018, this will be treated as the winner failing to claim the Prize and Standard Life reserves the right to randomly select an alternative winner. The Prize will only be dispatched to a UK postal address.
Retirement Event Prize Draw Ts & Cs - Standard Life UK