Standard Life have partnered with Key Retirement Solutions Ltd to provide equity release information and tools. Standard Life Equity Release is a trading name of Key Retirement Solutions Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The only equity release guide you need
Our free equity release guide gives you all the information you need to help decide whether equity release might be suitable for your wants, needs and circumstances.
It explains all the features and benefits associated with equity release, as well as what you should consider before making a decision.
Needing an extra financial boost in retirement is becoming more and more common. We understand that and we’re here to support you. That’s why we’ve created our comprehensive equity release guide, so you can feel confident about your later life lending decisions - whether that’s taking advantage of your property’s value through equity release or not.
What we cover in our guide
- How equity release works and what it could mean for you
- The facts about unlocking tax-free money from your home
- The different types of equity release plans, including lifetime mortgages
- Some of the other forms of borrowing that may be available to you
- The features available such as inheritance protection, and how they could benefit you and meet your needs
- How others have chosen to spend the tax-free money they unlocked through equity release
- The safeguards in place to protect you and how the equity release market is regulated
- How equity release will reduce the value of your estate and may affect your entitlement to means-tested benefits. A lifetime mortgage is a loan secured against your home.
Standard Life Equity Release is a trading name of Key Retirement Solutions Ltd. Registered in England No 02457440. Registered Office: Baines House, 4 Midgery Court, Fulwood, Preston PR2 9ZH. Equity release content and financial promotions have been provided and approved by Key Retirement Solutions Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Any personal data provided on this page will be shared with Key Retirement Solutions Ltd who will use the information to contact you about your enquiry.
Businesses in the Phoenix Group will receive a financial benefit from businesses in the Key Group from the sale of each Lifetime Mortgage or other financial benefits where a customer uses any service provided by businesses in the Key Group typically up to a maximum of 3.65% of the value of the loan or up to 20% for services provided to each customer.
Key Retirement Solutions Ltd uses the Standard Life brand under licence from Standard Life Assets and Employee Services Limited. The Standard Life name, logo and domain are registered trademarks of Standard Life Assets and Employee Services Limited.