We’re constantly working to make our websites as accessible and usable as possible for every user including older audiences and those with visual, hearing, cognitive or motor impairments.
Our new website is designed to work with the accessibility options in IOS and Android on Tablet and mobile. It should also work with all major screen reader software.
We use larger text, bigger buttons and links so you can use it more easily. You can increase the font size to make the links and buttons larger.
- making your mouse easier to use
- using your keyboard to control your mouse
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser
- changing text and background colours
- how to magnify your screen
- screen readers and talking browsers
Give us some feedback
Please contact us if you have trouble using our new design- we’ll be happy to improve it.