- Client and Plan Information
Client and plan information
How to access client and plan information using Client View
Client View online functionality
Client View includes the following information and functionality:
- Plan details (includes start date, retirement date and tax free lump sum available)
- Up-to-date valuation (includes units, price and value)
- Fund Fact Sheets
- Change address
- Buy, sell and switch funds
- Request an Illustrative Maturity Value (IMV) for a plan that has a status of Active, Paid Up or Contribution Holiday.
- Request a Plan Information (PI pack) for Pensions only to be returned to your Client Document Centre within 1 hour.
- Manage Adviser Charging (create new, amend or stop existing adviser charges for SIPP, AMPP and International Bond)
- Portfolio analysis (the integrated tool allows you to automatically view your client’s portfolio - without the need to re-key their data)
- Reporting (includes Client report, With Profits summary, Provide Information packs and copy annual Pension statements)
Note: The above information and functionality is product specific and may not be available for every Standard Life product listed on Client View.