Why choose a Discretionary Investment Manager?
A Discretionary Investment Manager (or DIM for short) can support individuals who need more personalised guidance to manage their assets.
They can help support your clients by:
- Accessing investment opportunities that may not be available through fund investments
- Actively managing their investment portfolio on an ongoing basis
- Building a unique investment strategy based on risk profile and personal goals
- Making investment decisions and reacting to market opportunities without approvals
How we select our DIMs
Every DIM we use has been carefully chosen
We select DIMs based on their:
- Service levels
- Specialism in investment management
- Broad presence in the UK
- Proven experience of working closely with professional advisers
Access our DIMs
We offer access to a wide range of DIMs for our International Bond and Active Money Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP).
Money invested is at risk. Tax may change in the future.