Why choose Standard Life for your trustee solution?
Standard Life has decades of experience in providing pension solutions to trustees across the UK. Our flexible approach helps companies provide right-sized, enterprise-level schemes. You can be reassured that we'll always keep the needs of your members firmly at front of mind, whether they're active or retired. And as part of Phoenix Group, we enjoy well-diversified financial strength, with a Fitch AA rating.
Whether it's time to replace some, or all, of your existing trust-based pension scheme or source a new one from scratch, we're here to help you every step of the way.
Or if like many other UK employers, you feel it's time to switch to a Master Trust, we have an award-winning offering for you and your members, with support and service to match.
Our trustee solutions
Standard Life Master Trust
idOur flagship trust-based pension product has won numerous awards and is recognised across the industry. Choosing the Standard Life DC (Defined Contribution) Master Trust will mean great support for you for the whole life of your scheme, from setting it up, to running it day-to-day, to aiming to achieve the return on investment you expect from your benefits spend.
- Suited to medium-to-large companies who want a full-service offering
- Outstanding, lifelong member support and a host of engaging, online services
- Governance, trustee duties and investment strategy all managed for you by experienced experts
- Sustainability, and environmental, social and governance quality baked into our investment and operational commitments
- Could suit a scenario where a scheme is being wound down through Trustee Buy-Out and needs a replacement for its active members