Standard Life Home Finance, a brand used by Key Group as part of its partnership with Standard Life, today announces the launch details of a new range of innovative Lifetime Mortgage products. The new product range is being made available to all equity release advisers on a phased basis.
Funded by Standard Life, and designed and provided by Key Group, the Standard Life Home Finance ‘Horizon’ range of lifetime mortgage products includes drawdown and lump sum options and has been created to offer customers greater flexibility to meet their needs. The entire range has gained a 5* rating from independent financial services researcher Defaqto, demonstrating the comprehensive features and quality of the offering.
Key features: Standard Life Home Finance Horizon range of Lifetime Mortgages:
- Rates from 3.28% to 4.03% APR; MER 3.06% to 3.78%
- Both lump sum and drawdown options;
- Loan amount typically between £10,000 and £1,500,000, but higher value cases will be considered
- Partial repayments of up to 10% of the initial loan amount can be made over each twelve-month period with incurring any early repayment charges (ERCs).
- No-negative equity guarantee and inheritance protection available.
- From day one, unlike other products available, customers will not be liable to pay an ERC if they move to a property that does not meet the underwriting criteria or if one of the borrowers dies or goes into long term care.
In September this year, Standard Life and Key Group announced a strategic agreement, enabling Key Group to use Standard Life Home Finance under a brand licence agreement. The Horizon range of products will be provided by Key Group and will use their platforms, ensuring the service and administration match the quality of the offering.
Commenting, Tom Ground, Managing Director of Retirement Solutions at Standard Life, part of Phoenix Group, said:
“As we continue to drive forward our growth ambitions for the Standard Life business, we are delighted to be supporting and funding these new “Horizon” lifetime mortgage products branded Standard Life Home Finance, through our strategic partnership with Key Group.”
“Now more than ever, people are finding their needs are changing and it’s important to us that we deliver this range of products which provide flexibility and value, and ensure people aren’t penalised financially if their circumstances change through no fault of their own.
“We are especially proud that the Horizon range has secured a 5* rating from Defaqto and are confident that with the Standard Life name, innovative approach to early repayment charges and competitive rates, advisers will find that these products meet a wide range of customer needs.”
Advisers can register to access the new Standard Life Home Finance Horizon products by contacting Key Group directly by calling 0800 188 4815, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website: standardlifehomefinance.co.uk
About Standard Life
- Standard Life is a brand that has been trusted to look after peoples’ life savings for nearly 200 years
- Today it proudly serves millions of customers who come to Standard Life directly, through advisers and through their employers’ pension scheme.
- Standard Life is part of Phoenix Group, the largest long-term savings and retirement business in the UK.
- Standard Life products include a variety of Pensions, Bonds and Retirement options to suit people’s needs, helping customers to invest and save for their future.
- In September 2021, Standard Life announced a strategic agreement with Key Group to launch a range of Lifetime Mortgages branded Standard Life Home Finance, to enable advisers to help over-55 homeowners to unlock assets they have built up in their property, without the need to move home, giving them greater choice and flexibility later in life.