One plan. One place. One future.
Get your retirement plans in gear with our pension transfer service
If you’ve collected other pension plans over the years why not consider putting them all together where you can see them?
- It makes your pension easier to manage - you'll be able to see exactly what you’ve got and what you need to save before you retire.
- Our Pension Transfer Service is easier than you may think - our consultant can help you at every step.
- It could mean lower annual charges - you should compare the charges you're paying now against the charges you could pay with one Standard Life plan.
- You could save money - we offer discounts for bigger pension pots.
- It gives you more control - it's easier to review and track the performance of your investments.
One pension plan in just 4 easy steps:
Important things to think about
Some pensions have valuable benefits that could be lost if you transfer, so it may make sense to leave some pensions where they are. These benefits could include:
- Final Salary or Defined Benefits pensions that promise to pay a retirement income based on a percentage of your salary every year for the rest of your life
- Pensions with valuable guarantees such as death benefits or ‘with profits’ returns that would be lost if you transfer
- An enhanced tax-free cash benefit
Some providers may also charge an exit fee if you choose to transfer.
We can’t give you financial advice but we can give you all the information you need to help you make an informed decision.
Your current circumstances are an important factor. Bringing your pensions together into one plan may not be right for you as you could give up important benefits. There’s also no guarantee that your plan value will be higher by transferring into one plan. Give us a call today and we’ll talk you through the important things you need to think about.
Get started with just one call
We help lots of people transfer their pensions every day. The process is a lot easier than you may think.
All we need is:
- Pension provider name(s)
- Your policy number(s)
- The current transfer value
Don’t worry if you don’t have all the details to hand. Call us and we’ll take you through a few quick questions to help you decide if it’s the right thing to do.
- Call us on 0800 970 4160