Standard Life Retirement Event Prize draw - 13 January 2020 to 2 July 2020
Terms and Conditions
- By entering the Retirement Event Prize Draw ("Prize Draw") all participants are deemed to have read these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- Standard Life Assurance Limited, a company registered in Scotland (SC286833) at Standard Life House, 30 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH1 2DH ("Standard Life"), is the promoter of the Prize Draw and may cancel or amend the Prize Draw, or these terms and conditions, without any prior notice. Any changes will be posted within these terms and conditions. Standard Life is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
- The Prize Draw is free and open to all UK resident customers who attended the Standard Life Retirement Events held in the UK during the period 13 January 2020 to 2 July 2020. However, any individuals directly connected with the planning or administration of the Prize Draw shall not be permitted to enter the Prize Draw. Only one entry to the Prize Draw per customer is permitted.
- Customers are required to follow the online feedback survey instructions and will be required to complete the Online Survey by providing their views on the event that they attended. Customers who complete the Online Survey and opt to supply their name, contact telephone number and/or email address ('Personal Details') will be entered into the Prize Draw. Individuals who elect not to provide their Personal Details will not be entered into the Prize Draw and therefore individuals who do not wish to enter the Prize Draw should not provide these Personal Details on the Online Survey.
- Any Personal Details collected from you by or on behalf of Standard Life will be used lawfully in compliance with these Terms and Conditions and any applicable data protection laws including but not limited to GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018, and solely for the purposes of identifying and contacting the prize Winner (“Winner”).
- By providing their Personal Details, entrants to the Prize Draw consent to Qualtrics and Qualtrics' service providers handling their personal data in countries outside the European Economic Area, and to Qualtrics' privacy statement and General Data Protection Regulation information
- There is no guarantee that the contents of the Online Survey and Prize Draw entry will remain private or be delivered during internet transmission and Standard Life will not be responsible for entries that are not received. Entrants will receive a message confirming entry to the Prize Draw.
- In the event of any fault, error, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the correctness or acceptability of any entry or answers given by entrants, the availability of the Online Survey or internet network connection the decision of Standard Life shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participants can submit their entry from 13 January 2020 when the Online Survey goes live, until 5pm UK time on 2 July 2020. Entries received after 5pm UK time on 2 July 2020 shall not be valid or entered.
- There will be one Winner who will be randomly selected by a Channel Events Communications Consultant from Standard Life from all eligible entries received.
- The Winner will be notified by email no later than 5pm UK time on 6 July 2020, and their name will be confirmed by Standard Life to any other Participant on demand.
- The Winner shall receive one Edenred compliments voucher to the value of One Hundred Pounds (£100) Sterling ("Prize"). No cash equivalent or alternative prize will be available. The Prize is redeemable against purchases in several different stores, restaurants in the UK and is subject to any applicable gift card terms and conditions of Edenred.
- Edenred is not a participant in or sponsor of the Prize Draw.
- The Winner must claim the Prize by 5pm UK time on 10 July 2020 or Standard Life reserves the right to randomly select an alternative Winner. Where Standard Life is unable to make direct contact with the Winner (having emailed the Winner using the email address provided) by 5pm UK time on 10 July 2020, this will be treated as the Winner failing to claim the Prize and Standard Life reserves the right to randomly select an alternative Winner. The Prize will only be dispatched to a UK postal address.