Max £1,666 per month, £20,000 per year
This is how much you are going to pay into the ISA as a lump-sum payment for this tax year only.
The figures produced by this calculator are based on a number of assumptions and are only illustrative. Standard Life does not accept any responsibility for any loss caused by reliance on the figures generated by this calculator. Neither the information provided nor the figures generated by this calculator constitute financial or other professional advice from Standard Life. If you require financial or other professional advice you should consult a suitably-qualified professional.
Investment returns aren't guaranteed. The value of your investment can go up or down and may be worth less than what was paid in. Laws and tax rules may change in the future. The information here is based on our understanding in the current tax year. Your personal circumstances also have an impact on tax treatment.
- Inflation is not taken into account
- The annual growth rate will remain the same each year
- The one-off lump sum payment is made in this tax year only
- The ISA limit is £20,000 per year through the term of the investment
- Any product, fund or platform charges are not taken into account.
- The calculator assumes you make the same regular payments each year through the term of the investment
End of Year 99