To help our telephone teams provide you with the best possible service from their homes, we’ve made some changes to how you can get in touch.
Our priority is to ensure we provide a telephony service to our more vulnerable customers and therefore if your need is not essential, we would appreciate it if you would register for our online services and, where possible, use our secure messaging service to communicate with us.
We appreciate your patience during these exceptional times.
If you're a pension or ISA customer, there's lots you can do online
Most of our customers find it’s quick and easy to get the answers to their questions online. Some of the key things you may be able to do, depending on your plan, include:
- Check how much your plan is worth
- Send us a secure email (pension only)
- View your investments, payments and statements
- Switch funds (pension only)
- Make a withdrawal from age 55 (pension only)
- Update your personal information
ISA, Personal Portfolio, Wrap SIPP, Wrap Onshore Bond, APS or Trust Account customers – submit a service request online
We now have an online form that you can use to ask us to do things like top up your account, make a withdrawal, switch funds or change your monthly payments.
You may find this quicker and easier than waiting in a phone queue.
Alternatively you can complete the relevant PDF form and post it to us. When we receive your form we'll confirm your identity by calling you on the phone number you have already provided. We've listed the most common enquiries below:
- I would like to top up my account
- I would like to change my regular contributions
- I would like to request a transfer value
- I would like to switch my fund
- I would like to update my withdrawal or make a withdrawal from my account
- I would like to surrender my plan
- I would like to close my account
- I need to notify you of a death
Please post completed forms to:
Standard Life Savings
30 Lothian Road
If you can't find an appropriate form from the list above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, plan number and contact number and we will call you back.
Our telephone lines are open
If you can’t get the help you need online, you can still phone us. Our colleagues are working from home, so things may take a bit longer.
Visit our contact us page to find the right phone number for your question.