With an easy option Junior ISA, experts manage your investment for a charge.
What are the charges?
Each of the Scottish Friendly SF MyFolio Managed Funds has an annual management charge of 1.50% of the fund value deducted on a daily basis. This includes the cost of managing the underlying Standard Life Investments MyFolio Managed Fund. There are no other fund or product charges.
For your charge, you’ll get all this:
- Experts deciding where you should invest, and when
- Experts making sure your fund doesn’t take any more or less risk than it should
- Experts aiming to produce the best possible returns for you for that level of risk
- Phone support from Scottish Friendly
- Online access from Scottish Friendly
Charges are not guaranteed and could change in the future, for example if costs increase more than expected.
The value of your investment can go up or down and may be worth less than what was paid in.
For more details you should read through (and download/store) the
and Key Information Document for the fund(s) you’re interested in:
Find out how we protect your privacy.
Apply online in minutes:
- Decide how much you want to invest
- Choose how much or how little risk you want to take
Transfer a Child Trust Fund
- Complete our freepost transfer form
- During the transfer period, there's likely to be a time when your fund is not invested.
- Call Scottish Friendly 0333 323 5433
8.30 - 5.30 Monday to Friday.
Call charges will vary.
This Junior ISA is available through Standard Life Client Management Limited and is provided by Scottish Friendly Asset Managers Limited.
Scottish Friendly Assurance Society Limited will pay Standard Life Client Management Limited monthly commission if you buy a My Ready-made (Junior ISA) through us. The amount paid is based on the value of your investment in the fund each year. Details of the actual amount of commission that would be payable on your policy will be provided in your welcome pack.
Standard Life Client Management Limited is registered in Scotland (SC193444) at Standard Life House, 30 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH1 2DH; and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.